Terry Minett (B&H Admin)
High protein, Low carb, Low fat, Low kilojoule, Low sugar.
15 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 teaspoons light olive oil
- 600g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 large celery sticks, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- Pinch of ground white pepper
- Steamed white rice, to serve
- Combine oyster sauce, sherry, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil in a small bowl. Heat a wok over high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and heat until smoking. Add half the chicken. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with 1 teaspoon of the remaining olive oil and remaining chicken.
- Heat remaining olive oil in the wok. Add the celery and garlic. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until soft. Add the chicken and sherry mixture. Toss to coat. Stir in half the shallot. Season with white pepper.
- Divide rice and stir-fry among serving bowls. Top with remaining shallot to serve.
961 kj Energy 7g Fat Total 1g Saturated Fat 1g Fibre 34g Protein 88mg Cholesterol 949.75mg Sodium 4g Carbs (sugar) 5g Carbs (total)