Terry Minett (B&H Admin)
Protein Pancakes (banana)
High Protein, Low fat
8 minPrep Time
8 minCook Time
16 minTotal Time
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 scoops Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey Vanilla Ice Cream
- 6 whole eggs, 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 whole banana
- 1/2 drop liquid Stevia
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Sugar-free maple syrup, to taste
- Preheat your pan to 150c degrees.
- In a bowl mix eggs, 1/4 cup coconut flakes, 1/2 of a mashed up banana, and 1/2 drop liquid Stevia.
- Melt coconut oil in microwave and add to mix.
- Stir in flax meal and protein to a desired creamy consistency. Add cinnamon.
- Pour on pan and cook a few minutes on each side.
- Once all pancakes are made, slice up the remaining 1/2 banana and top the pancakes with zero-calorie maple syrup.
531 kilojoules 6.5g Total Fat 5.5g Total Carbs 11.7g Protein
Ballbags & Handbags